Monday, March 12, 2018

Still a few cards I'm looking for...

As with most trading card collections, there's always a few cards your still trying to get, or trying to determine if there's something out there you didn't know about.

I recently "repackaged" my cards and took the opportunity to make sure I had everything I thought I had. In the process, found that I need seven(7) cards to complete my collection.

Since I've been fortunate enough to have over 63,000 people view this Blog, I thought I would post those cards and maybe can hook up a purchase if they might be floating about.


Promo/Prototype Card
# 662
Lefty Gomez (with "PROTOTYPE" printed across the back)
There were only 10,000 of these cards printed in 1992 and they were distributed mostly to dealers. With 26 years under the bridge, how many still exist is a reasonable question. I would be willing to pay $50 for this card. Simply contact me at "BigCity@CityGate.Net".


with "PROTOTYPE" across the back
From the 1991 set, 1st or 2nd printing (see description)...

Card 143 - Herb Pennock
Card 145 - Babe Ruth '1916 Champs'
Card 184 - Moe Berg
Card 186 - Steve O'Neill
Card 189 - Marty McManus
Card 268 - Pie Traynor ATL

PS: Thanks to all of you who have found this Blog, and I hope the information here has been beneficial.