This was all I could capture online about the future of the Conlon glass plates without paying $20 to see the rest of the article from the Arkansas Business Newsletter. It does, however, suggest that the Receiver is working hard to get the set back together...
Rogers Archive Receiver to Gather Final Pieces of Conlon Collection
Wed, Oct 21, 2015
An agreement has been reached to reunite the famed Conlon Collection of major league baseball images from the early 20th Century.
Michael McAfee, court-appointed receiver for the insolvent sports memorabilia and photo archives business of John and Angelica Rogers, will retrieve 185 pieces from Illinois.
These glass plate negatives, considered to be among the most valuable of the collection, are held by Doug Allen and others connected with Legendary Auctions of Lansing, Illinois.
If anyone has access to the Arkansas Archive and could forward me the article, it would be greatly appreciated.
- * 1981 Sporting News Conlon Set (100 cards)
- * 1983 Marketcom Conlon Set Prototypes (5 cards)
- * 1983 TSN 50th Anniv. 1933 All Star Game (60 cards)
- * 1984 Marketcom "Baseball Immortals" Set (60 cards)
- * 1984 Marketcom Postcards (2 sets x 32 cards)
- * 1986-88 World Wide Sports Sets 1-5 (213 cards)
- * 1988 World Wide Sports 1933 All-Stars (60 cards)
- * 1988 Hardees / Coca Cola (6 cards)
- * 1991 Megacards Prototypes (4 cards) VERY RARE
- * 1991 Megacards Set (3 Sets, 727 cards)
- * 1992 Megacards Set (330 cards)
- * 1993 Megacards Set (330 cards)
- * 1994 Megacards Set (2 printings, 2x330 cards)
- * 1995 Megacards Set (110 cards)
- * 1993 10x8 Master Series (9 B&W and 9 Color cards)
- * 1992-95 Color Cards (48 cards)
- * 1992-94 Gold Inserts Cards (12 cards)
- * 1991-95 Prototype / Promotional Cards (48 cards)
- * Card Errors, Autographed Cards and Related Items
- * Collection Value